Ohio Tax Reform
Ohio’s five-year tax reform has lowered business tax burdens by more than half, eliminating taxes on inventory, corporate income and investments in equipment.
Ohio's new tax environment means businesses can:
- Reduce operating costs – No tax on inventory or corporate income
- Enhance productivity – No tax on investments in machinery and equipment
- Enjoy a level playing field – All companies taxed the same low rate
- Boost return on investment – No tax on product sold to customers outside Ohio
- Reward entrepreneurship – First $1 million in gross receipts are tax-free; companies with sales between $150,000 and $1 million pay only a $150 flat fee
Learn more about Ohio's business friendly tax environment at jobs-ohio.com/taxes.