Board of Directors + Advisory Council
Team NEO is a joint venture of larger regional chambers of Northeast Ohio
- Greater Akron Chamber
- The Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber
- Stark Development Board
- Team Lorain County
- Medina County Economic Development Council
- Richland Community Development Group
- Portage Development Board
For information on partners, including Board of Trustees, Advisory Council and Funders, see below:
Board of Trustees
- Anthony J. Alexander, President & CEO: FirstEnergy Corp. (Co-Vice Chair)
- John Brown, President: Richland Bank
- Rick Chiricosta, President & CEO: Medical Mutual of Ohio
- William F. Christopher, President & CEO: Lakeview Consulting Enterprises
- Dr. Roy A. Church, President: Lorain Co. Community College (LCCC)
- Paul Clark, Regional President, Cleveland: PNC (Co-Vice Chair)
- James R. Clay, Chairman: Westfield Group
- Stephen Colecchi, President & CEO: Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Lonnie Coleman, President & CEO: Coleman Spohn Corporation
- Christopher M. Connor, Chairman & CEO: The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Stuart W. Cordell, Partner: Warren and Young PLL
- Jeanne Coughlin, President: The Coughlin Group Inc.
- Philip B. Dennison, Principal: Packer-Thomas
- Mark S. Fleiner, CEO: LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc.
- David S. Goodman, Managing Partner-Cleveland: Squire, Sanders (US) LLP
- Christopher M. Gorman, President, Key Corporate Bank: Key Bank
- Dr. Thomas J. Graham, M.D., Chairman: Cleveland Clinic Innovations
- Paul G. Greig, Chairman, President & CEO: FirstMerit Corp
- Charles E. Jones, Sr. Vice President & President: FirstEnergy Utilities/FirstEnergy Corp.
- Christopher M. Kelly, Partner-in-Charge: Cleveland Jones Day
- Daniel E. Klimas, President & CEO: Lorain National Bank (Secretary)
- Kevin M. McMullen, Chairman and CEO: OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
- Thomas Murphy, President: Eco Applicators, LLC
- David Mustine, Managing Director: JobsOhio
- Sandra Pianalto, President & CEO: Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Timothy M. Reynolds, President: Tribute, Inc.
- Edward J. Roth III, Chairman, President & CEO: Aultman Hospital
- Robert C. Smith, President & CEO: Spero-Smith Investment Advisers, Inc.
- Thomas J. Strauss, President & CEO: Summa Health System
- Lee Thomas, Cleveland Office Managing Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ward J. “Tim” Timken, Jr., Chairman - Board of Directors: The Timken Company (Chairman)
- Sharon L. Toerek, Esq., Partner: Licata & Toerek
- Daniel P. Walsh, President, Greater Cleveland Region: Huntington National Bank
- Thomas A. Waltermire, CEO: Team NEO
- Mark J. Williams, Manchester Partners
- Rebecca O. Bagley, President & CEO: NorTech
- Daniel E. Berry, President & CEO: MAGNET
- Daniel C. Colantone, President & CEO: Greater Akron Chamber
- Thomas M. Humphries, President: Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber
- Ray Leach, CEO: JumpStart
- Aram Nerpouni, President & CEO: BioEnterprise
- Stephen L. Paquette, President: Stark Development Board
- Joseph D. Roman, President & CEO: Greater Cleveland Partnership
- William R. Seelbach, Operating Partner: The Riverside Company
Senior Advisory Council
- Michael J. Baird, CEO: HumanArc
- Paul Bishop, Chairman: H-P Products, Inc.
- Ted Boyd, Chairman: First Communications
- John Campanelli, Assoc. Publisher: Crain's Cleveland Business
- William Considine, CEO: Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Akron
- Maureen Cromling, Chairman: Ross Environmental Services, Inc.
- Tom Fleming, President: AIM NationalLease
- Jay A. Gershen DDS PhD, President: Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Joseph Lopez, President: Aster Elements Inc.
- Richard W. Pogue, Advisor: Jones Day
- Luis Proenza, President: University of Akron
- Robert P. Reffner, Vice President, Legal: FirstEnergy Corp.
Team NEO is supported by the Fund for Our Economic Future, The Cleveland Foundation, FirstEnergy, Timken Foundation, Charter One Foundation, PNC, The Cleveland Plus Marketing Alliance, Greater Cleveland Partnership, Greater Akron Chamber, Stark Development Board, Team Lorain County, Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber, Richland Community Development Group, Medina Economic Development Corporation and Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE).